Black Point YP

Hey chaps,I've recetly purchased a 12ft tinny (deep V, high sides etc) and would love to do a bit of fishing around Black Point on Yorkes because it offers such great protection from the W/SW and to an extent the SE'ers. So if it were to blow up while past the point cover isn't too far away.I'm after pretty much any info people are willing to give, whether it be areas to fish or actual GPS marks (could possibly offer a trade for other Yorkes drops). If need be I'll tow the 17ft'er down there if the grounds are too wide for the tinny.Basically chasing all fish species from gar, tommies, squid to KGW, YFW, sharks and snapper. From what I've gathered through research there's heaps of artificials down there, plenty of squid in the bay, KG's off the point and crabs, gar and tommies in the usual expected areas.So naturally I'm going to start by sounding for a few hours, whilst having a lure out of course, to see if I can locate any artificials. Then drift for KG's and squid. Then get some burely going for everything else.If I've missed anything or you care to share some knowledge on the area feel free to.Also any info on the ramp would be good. I've been told by a local I shouldn't have any trouble launching the tinny there at any stage of the tide, just maybe not the bottom of a low, low tide.Thanks