If this is ok with the admin?
You dont have to worry about what admin thinks.I reckon it's a heaps good idea. I'm sure a few guys would turn up for a beverage, bbq and an opportunity to beat each other at fishing. I'm known quite well as someone who doesn't like bream fishing. Imagine if i caught more bream than the bream lovers......trimmer parade one sunday morning for a fish and then for lunch. sounds good.

I'm not much of a Bream fisherman either , but it sounds like this could and should be our first get together I have a portable BBQ that is suitable, A Sunday is the best time for all now that footy has finished, only thing is, can you make it a 11:45 am start as I'm not a morning person on Sundays

I was jesting with a 11:45 am start, now all we need is a date, and someone in the fishing industry to suggest the right place to catch fish, preferably some where where we are liable to catch some fish, the right baits to use, the right times to be there, does the tides help in the lake? and anything else that should make it a successful day, did I mention the right area to catch fish
  • 2 months later...
Guest Brent61southoz

hi guys,i've found the best times in westlakes are early morning 5.30am-9.00am and late afternoon 5.30pm-8.30 pm, and running into a high tide .being a get together i'd say fish in the morning and finish for lunch , that leaves the arvo free for recovery and family commitmentscheers