Rod for a DAIWA!!! Daiwa Daiwa go boom boom

Hi everyone,I'm after some advice, I've got a daiwa C1012 bay jigging on the way from Japan and I'm looking for a rod to match it with. I've been to rayannes, Bcf and tackle world, but I'm struggling. I want something with a longer split butt, suitable for light jigging, not a barra stick or typical bait caster rod. Does anone know a tackle store in adelaide that has a big range of Wilson rods? They seem to have some nice light jigging rods in the 6'6 to 7' size, if anyone has seen anything with a decent casting action and a longer butt in the 5-9kg range some advice would be much appreciated.

Possibly the 6ft 6 1 Piece Daiwa Monster Mesh?Fast Taper, Overhead Rod, Split Grips.According to Daiwa Fsihing:

MXB 661-100 – This light game jigging model is ideal for light jigging with Pirate, light jigs and vibrations with a 20 – 30 size overhead reel. Ideally suited for snapper, reef species small pelagics, albacore and longtail tuna.

Would be an awesome rod.And I am sure Fishing Wholesalers at Lonsdale stocks the Range of Monster Mesh Rods.Here a link http://daiwafishing.com.au/monster-mesh-max-3/ TT