Weihai international fishing tackle show

For those,e who don't know weihai is the capital of chinas fishing tackle manufacturing The show is currently on and is bigger than ever this year. It was opened by Oprah singers flag waving etcThree massive halls that I stomped around this morning, seeing a lot of major brands but also a lot of the smaller companies as well. It's weird to see the same product packaged twenty different ways. It's true when they say that most ideas are the same just marketed differentlyIt's mainly focused on the Asian market with the gear so fine and strong it would amaze most Aussie fishermanI watched a pole 20 long and 20mm thick lift 5kg off the ground. The rep then got me to walk over it like a tightrope on the ground and I'm 100kg plus. AmazingQuality is there but the price has jumped due to our poor dollar exchange at the momentColours to look out for are a denim blue on rods, finer tips with more guides, electronics in fine floats, even saw a ghost blade with a water activated flashing chip in itI'm going over again in feb for the china fish if anyone wants t.o come along. It's about $2kWell worth the experience if you want together I the tackle game