thanks brooksey.it was caught on my senator 9/0 w/50lb yozuri hybrib line, i think that one fought for about 1/2 hour i guess.i took the boat out out to the same spot in the holidays to try my luck. it was about 7.30 - 8pm and i started to burley up with about 30 slimies smushed up with 2ltrs of tuna oil. nothing hapened for about 45 mins and then my partner cought a nice 40cm slimy and at the same time the 6/0 just started screaming out. i set the hooks and it took off flat out. after it ran for about 30mtrs it bit through 250lb wire trace and breached out the water. it was bloody HUGE. i quickly grabbed the slimy of ms lc and floated the fiesty bugger out into the strike zone with my 9/0. within 1min of setting the drag the the reel screamed off again. i played it for about 45mins and slowly motored in and beached it. i don't have any pics but i got the whole thing on my handy cam. was about 9ft. woohoo