Local Sambo's

Guest Butters

nah this was out in the boat.. school was running between the largs jetty and semaphore jetty...but i have got them around the same size from outer breakwater.. i'll put that pic up later on..

Guest Butters

is all about right time right place... when the salmon move through it goes off.. but other times it can be pretty slow.i have had salmon like that off nth haven breakwater aswell..

Was having a few beverages down the Coorong one day whilst trolling a little blue mag minnow. Been catching poo loads of little 25cm salmon trout. My rod bent over so much it nearly went into the motor. I Smashed her into nuetral as the line was peeling out on my 2-4kg rod. Few clicks of the drag and started to get some ground on him. Dad was at the back of the boat with the net ready to scoop up the massive jewy i'd hooked or the 4kg plus bream. After 2 minutes the big silver flash of a 3kg salmon. They go so hard i love it.