engine fire, good samaratins

Hi guys again. After my Mercury caught fire last week out off the bay i have been looking for my nervously scribbled piece of paper which the two boat owners who came to my assistance had written their details on.... Sadly in my ensuring ' i cant believe it happened' brain drain, !!. It is nowhere to be found. So i am hoping that the Adelaide fishing community may know who the two boats belonged to , As i would really like to thank them again and offer a token gift of appreciation. The boat that got to me first was a cream/ yellow older boat around 19 feet long, And the owner was 'Don , i think.!. The other boat was a half cab 16 feet long older style and had three young Greek guys on board who where so generous in lending me their bigger fire extinguisher to finally quell the flames. Times like these you realize how wonderful most people really are in this sometimes fast and nutty world and i just hope i get the opportunity to thank them again . Cheers Cooki