HRT lures free delivery from palmfishing

as you have probably seen i have been using the HRT lures a new Tournament quality lure with wire through construction and VMC hardware.Im only talking these up as they really work and every model ive purchased has proved itself already.At the moment free delivery with every order of the range and some new stock and models coming in soon "so i have read" ive already put my name down lol.Palmfishing sell to the trade but have a retail overstock page with awesome prices so even we get a chance at a top offer not just the retailers.Anyway i love the product and these are top quality and new to Australia, they are made in Poland in a new high tec factory i checked them out lol.I dont have any ties with palmfishing i do know Martin the owner but thats because i nag him for new stuff, just thought id share the free post offer and new goodies from the HRT range with you.http://store.palmfishing.com.au/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1