Arno Bay Snapper Footage..some big fish

Howdy Crewa couple of videos put together by SUAF & Think Big Crews over fishing here in Arno Bay during mid december. we missed the biggest fish being landed for their trip on video but got some snaps of itenjoycheersBigAshhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5yA8NDbWW4&feature=player_embedded

Killa video and fish Ash.. i remember fishos tellin me if you hook and lose a snapper' date='the school will move off and you wont catch anymore. I always thought it was an old wives tale . Good to hear what you think about that Ash! thanks for posting awsome stuff!Harry[/quote']all depends on their mood Harry.finicky day in shallow water yes they will shut down.deep water chasing XXXXL size fish when you only expect to get a couple fish but expect them to be huge, lose one early in the fight..pack up go home.fish in a frenzy on a good moon, doesn't matter as much as the next one will jump on at 1st chance.old wives tell many tales, they also have many varients to those tales.read into them what you want & believe what you see not hearcheersBigAsh
  • 9 months later...