Just thought I'd post a story that still makes me grin & grimace at the same time, but only if you're standing on the outside looking in.In the early 80's I was living & working in the NT, used to come home once a year to catch up with the mates for a few beers & spend all my hard earned cash.On one trip home a mate filled me in on his recent fishing trip where he took a novice out snapper fishing, the novice was given a hand line rigged paternoster style & was instructed when boating the fish to grab the swivel as came up to gunwale height & in one smooth action lift & swing the fish inboard, low and behold he hooked & played a fish to the surface, dutifully lifted & swung, problem was the fish was on the bottom hook & in his excitement proceeded to pull the bare top hook up & into his nostril the hook point went clean through the side of the nostril made worse by the fact he still had a panny flapping around on the bottom hook. The other members had to chase him round the boat to cut the snapper off, full credit to him as he fished on with his bloody new piercing which was surgically removed onshore. {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cry.gif

Reminds me of the time i was fishing with a couple of mates for S/T off the rocks at deep creek,as one of them went to cast in the drag ripped off the reel making him think he had snagged on the backcast.He had ,he hooked our friend straight up the nostril.I said to him "geez that must of hurt"and he said not surprisingly %$# >:( %& {SMILIES_PATH}/cry.gif %&% {SMILIES_PATH}/angry.gif:(" title="Angry" /> $#$%$ #*&%$ {SMILIES_PATH}/sad.gif@#$ {SMILIES_PATH}/cry.gif cheers brenton