Cambodia Fish attack

Cambodia Fish attackIn today’s advertiser Wednesday, June 18th, it was reported that a teenage boy had been attacked by a puffer fishIt said the Koh Santeheap newspaper ran a picture of the boy, 13 in a hospital bed with heavy strapping around his testicles, saying he was lucky to be alive.When I read this, it just about brought tears to my eyes. I didn’t know puffers indulged in eating nuts and found them a delicacy. It did make me think though, it just about warrants wearing a ball protector, when out swimming. Poor fellaIt reminded me of a joke I heard some years ago. It went something like this. There was a big burly bloke with a deep voice swimming down at the beach in the surf.Suddenly he saw a shark swimming around him and he immediately panicked.In a big, loud, deep voice he yelled to those back on shore, “Help” “Help”. When the other beachgoers heard his deep voiced cries for help they asked him "why" "what’s the matter"? In a high pitched voice, he replied “Shark” “Shark”!