How to upload photos.

First thing you should do is to create a photobucket account. Photobucket.com is an international site that is free to join and allows members to upload photos and videos from their own computer files to the internet.After a fishing session, the first thing I do is to plug my camera into the computer and save the photos I want for my report onto my desktop. It looks like this:Posted ImageThen, I log into my photobucket account here:Posted ImageNext, click on the green 'upload' button:Posted ImageThen, select the file/s you wish to upload to the internet:Posted ImageNext, wait for it to upload:Posted ImageWhen it comes to inserting pictures into a report or a signature icon in your profile, it's best to copy the image's IMG code on photobucket: (eg. )Posted Imagebefore pasting it as an attachment file or a link in your post (It will look like a link to a website at first, but once you look back at your post afterwards, you will notice that it is, in fact, a picture):Posted ImageIt's always good to include pics in your posts cause I guess it adds that bit more and where necessary, pics provide evidence of your catch.Good luck with it.Cheers. ;)