fishing off port wakefield

hey guys, was wondering if anybody has any grounds off port wakefield they wouldn't mind sharing? i have fished there a bit but never come across any decent snapper/whiting grounds.i know of a spot there that produces mulloway, flathead, silvers, salmon trout and mullet,i also fish wallaroo and port broughton a bit so maybe we could help each other out?

fishy fish,i have afew spots at wakefield that i use reasonably regularly.these are for whiting [usually just size] and for snapper. i can give you some good marks, but am a bit wary about putting them out there in the public, for obvious reasons. if you can tell me how to get them to you confidentially i am willing to do so. also a lot of lice here so best to fish on a bright moon

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there moppa my name is tony me and my wife and kids have just moved to portwakefield me and my lad love fishing we have tried to catch some fish but not very succesful if you could help us with some spots would be great i have a 4.8 mtr savage aliminium you can email spots if you wish to samtony@virginbroadband.com.au mobile 0435215249 hope ta hear from you soon

Hi there moppa my name is tony me and my wife and kids have just moved to portwakefield me and my lad love fishing we have tried to catch some fish but not very succesful if you could help us with some spots would be great i have a 4.8 mtr savage aliminium you can email spots if you wish to samtony@virginbroadband.com.au mobile 0435215249 hope ta hear from you soon

All you need is a good sounder and sound around..... ;) Sambo