Whiting Fillet Filo Packets

Hi Fellas,I was a little bored at work today so I decided to look for a whiting recipe that included filo. Well after 10 mins or so I came across a great site and decided to give it a go tonight. Doesn't look fantastic as I didn't really follow the folding technique but it sure did taste great. Ingredients :120 gms Neufchatel cheese --Softened60 gms Goat cheese -- softened1 tbl Fresh chives -- chopped2 tsp Fresh lemon juice4 x Filo sheets -- thawed Cooking spray -- Butter Flavored (I used olive oil) 6 x Whiting fillets Fresh chives -- optional Lemon slices -- optionalMethod :•Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Stir well, and set aside. •Lightly coat Filo with cooking spray; fold in half crosswise. Spread one-fourth of cheese mixture across bottom 2 inches of phyllo; place 1 fillet on phyllo above cheese mixture. Fold cheese-covered phyllo over fish; fold lengthwise edges in about 1 inch, and roll up, jellyroll fashion. Lightly coat Filo packet with cooking spray; place on a baking•sheet coated with cooking spray. Repeat procedure with remaining Filo, cheese mixture, and fillets. Bake at 190 C for 20 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter. If desired, garnish with fresh chives and lemon slices. •Serve immediately. :P size=700http://www.fishyorkepeninsula.com/images/attachments/z3WlGhow__WhitingFilo.jpg[/img]

• 5 weeks later...