Help for Research Project

Hey guys, for a year 12 research project, i am looking at researching the topic of fishing around the south coast area. For this i have a main question and some thin questions which need to be researched in depth. Just wondering if you could all give me some feedback on the following questions. anything would be great.Questions are for both Land/Sea fishing. Targeting any species mainly Snapper, Whiting, Bream, Squid and SalmonMy Main question is on how to plan a fishing trip, how to organise one and what you think are musts when fishing.thin Q's are- How to go about finding the right locationSelecting the right equiptmentHow much do tides affect fishingCamparing options available for land fishing compared to seaDo certain bait and burley influence what you catchHow does hook size, type determine hooking a fish, what do you have most success with.Any help will be great,cheers

Hi mate.As someone that is also doing something similar to the research project. I would just like to say congrats on a excellent topic. As these questions are quite open ended and can be hard to keep track of one here. Have you possibly thought of using something like http://www.surveymonkey.com/ to gauge your answers?That way you won't have heaps of replies on here. But just strict multiple choice questions, which you can derive your stats from. You can say as one of the questions.Do certain bait and burley influence what you catch1. Never.2. Rarely.3. Often.4. Very often.5. Always.That way you can see that 75% of people that have partaken chose that Burley helps Very often. Just chuck in the link to your survey once you have created it and you should have much more precise and detailed responses. Good Luck Mate. I wish you all the best with your Project. TT