Product Reviews

I have been thinking about a section where we can do product reviews, and so after talking with the Boss Man he has given an area where we can indeed do that.The intent is to review lots of different products, for better or worse, and call it as I/we see it. So If I think it’s good, I will tell you it’s good. And if I think its crap, I will tell you it’s crap. When we talk about our fishing products.I’m sure you will agree with me that it sucks, when you buy something because it’s meant to do this or that, but when put to the test it fails to deliver.I intend that these reviews will be ongoing as I don’t have enough time to find, buy, test, retest and then use an item for its intended purpose and then write a report on each item. Cheers Ian

An excellent idea, and one which will come in very handy when considering new purchases I'm sure!I guess whether the feedback on an item is positive or negative, it'll still be good to hear honest and constructive thoughts/criticism/praise from the guys already using the stuff!This wont only benefit us as anglers, but it will also benefit the tackle manufacturers, so that they can see if their product is living up to or exceeding the desired standard, if changes need to be made, or if there's just no room in the marketplace for this product as it didn't cut the mustard.Methinks I'll be adding a few threads to this forum myself in the future! Saltiga outfit maybe? Nah, everyone already knows they're the ducks guts! ;D