Is any one using or had a Daiwa Saltist Light Rock Game spin rod

7'5" Daiwa Saltist Light Rock Game spin rod just wondering if any one has one or used one? and what is youre opinion of it.ive ordered one and going to use it for throwing flick baits small poppers and hard bodies at bream and whiting. what are youre thoughts as to catching snook and tommies with it do u think it would be too light or should it be ok for them.cheers matty89

hey matty.. yeah i own an use both models of these rods.... use both for bream spinning with luvius 2000's spool with 4lb nitlon braid.... i hav owned an used alot of light spin sticks but i think ill stop at these... having so much fun useing these sticks... it is very deceptive how much power these light tip rods hav... having caught school mullies on mine to.. awsum hook up rate as well beause of the light tip being able to load up with out the fish feeling it.. iam finding it impossible to pop leaders aswell because of the amount of giv in the rod & iam using as light as 3lb leader... the 7'1' model i find awsum for small soft plastics.. an the 7'5' model is the best for using small hard body lures an surface lures.. th light tip jus lets the lure do its thing... they r no good for workin heavier vibes down deep jus to heavy for the light tip... but fine with small blades an vibes lyk vx's baby vibes an kanguku vibes...ther awsum rods to fish with.. if u end up gettin 1 have fun....

definatly mate.. they r the best for trout fishing.. for rainbows ther the best... when they do ther little body rolls and launch out the water that light tip stays loaded & keeps the line tight an the hooks attached.. preventing the hooks from bein thrown.. havnt caught snook on myn but id say its the same sort of thing with the trout.. snook can shake hooks easy lyk trout an the light tip will keep u connected... an they r dfntly good fun on the redfin... .fish. .fishswim. :fishing: