Sabre EG540 10-15kg

Went down the local tackle store today to have a play with a few surf rods to invest in, went down there thinking of getting an fsu5120 or mt8144.... saw a sabre sitting in the corner with a bit of dust on it, listed at $400 bucks, I only wanted to have a look at that price to see if the fsu5120 felt similarHad a chat to the owner of the shop about doing a bit of a deal.... got it for $200!! absolutely stoked, cant wait to use it!Was this a good price? I know these are sought after rods! they look top quality! :boot::clap:

Yeah mate cant go wrong,if you are after big fish imo they sit on top of the list,cast well too.Although only 10 foot they have a weird feel of a much bigger rod,even in big surf conditions.Hook a ray ,shark,Mully or anything and you can lean as hard as you want and put plenty of hurt on it with 100% confidence.I have a Daiwa sensor,8144,Live fibres ,in fact heaps of surf rods,used and caught fish on all of them, and my yellow 540 sits pride and place.Worth every cent.