Off Sailing to Kangaroo Island

Well my Dad is taking his cruiser out to KI and for a change I'm going with him since works is slow and they want me to use up my leave balance.

Taking my fishing gear along, mostly light stuff with the heaviest outfit being a solid fiberglass rod (Original Travel Master Multi-Rod from when it first came out) with a Shimano 4000 Baitrunner using 20lb braid.

Got a list of the various best places / species (The KI Fishing Locations by Shane Mensforth) but have no idea where we will be sailing exactly when. Leaving this Friday and we need to be back by next Friday so there is a bit of time to get various places.

Anyone got any tips/advice/marks for this time of year? The boat is a dedicated sailing catamaran, no fish-finder and not very fast unless the wind is behind it, so all fishing needs to be done at anchor, during a very rough cruise/drift or from the dingy that drops off the back.

Will also have the 5 and 8 weight fly rods with me so if anyone has done any fly fishing there and could give some tips/advice would really appreciate it,