can anyone fill me in on the rules as to how many nets you can have in your boat i know it changes if you have rods on board but i keep hearing dif storeys some say three some say four thanks again in advance for any info ;D p.s just in case i wasnt clear that was crab nets ::)

http://www.pir.sa.gov.au/fisheries/recreational_fishing/fishing_gear/permitted_devices#DropHoop netThis consists of one hoop holding a cone-shaped net bag. Note that hoop nets are not the same as drop nets and regulations vary. Hoop nets do not need to be registered but must be buoyed and tagged correctly.Link to marking devices pageSpecifications Maximum hoop diameter: 107 cm Maximum depth of net bag: 92 cm Maximum number permitted: for marine fish and inland waters: Up to 10 hoop nets if no other fishing device (other than rod and handline) is being used Up to 3 hoop nets if other fishing gear (other than rod and handline) is being used fishing for crab: Up to 10 hoop nets if no other device (including rod and handline) is being used Up to 3 hoop nets if other fishing gear (including rod and handline is being used Drop netA drop net consists of two hoops joined by a cylindrical or cone-shaped net bag. Note that drop nets are not the same as hoop nets and regulations vary. Drop nets do not need to be registered.Specifications Maximum hoop diameter: 107 cm Maximum depth: 92 cm Maximum number allowed: 3 drop nets per person. If you are using (up to three) drop nets to catch rock lobster, you are not entitled to use any other fishing gear other than a fishing rod or handline. Marking – marine waters: 1 white buoy, 4 litres in volume 1 tag with name and address of owner if unattended