Fishing with my Father in Law in Coffs Harbour he pulled up this cracker. Funny thing was.... He diddn't know it was on. He thought he had picked up a clump of weed that was moving in the current. When he got it next to the boat there was this lizard on the top hook and a little snapper on the bottom hook. Loving life. My father in law is 6'4" too. size=320http://www.fishyorkepeninsula.com/images/attachments/T3MstGVr__neils_massive_lizard_web_pic.JPG[/img]

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest xtrafishyfish

I got this flattie just south of Coff's at Urunga on the Bellinger River. I hired a tinnie, rod and tackle from the local caravan park and got my fishing fix for a few hours {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif I took thi happy snap and then let him goPosted Image

Urunga is a top place hey. You can buy a small house with your own private jetty going out to a salt water river for about $200k. ' Thinking about moving back there. The flattys are huge and the bream are everywhere and edible.NSW have so many nice salt water rivers. They are so spoilt.

Guest xtrafishyfish

Fred, Coff's is my second home... it's a great part of our country to spend time in. Unfortunatley it's starting to lose a lot of it's old country hospitality charm as a lot of people sell up in Sydney and move up there. Apparently Coff's now has high unemployment and a lot of vandalism. It's still a great place in my books with lot's of decent places to go fishing in all sorts of weather. I love catching the local spotted mackeral.... I reckon they're good tucker {SMILIES_PATH}/shocked.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif