Booby fly

Just tied this booby fly, going to tie a range of colours once I get some more marabou. I used the foam Morsie recommends for poppers to make the eyes. I'm going to fish it on a fast sinking line down deep and the foam eyes will keep it off the bottom, hopefully the red-fin in my local lake and the bream in the estuary will eat them. Posted ImageCheers, Dave.

Nice looking fly Dave :icon_e_biggrin:Is that the foam u recommended to me before (I will try it out in the future) ?Colour should work well on the old Bream .Trying to see the length of the fly.As I have found sometimes if the fly is to long you get tail spits. And if it is to short the damn Bream wont touch it !!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Mickyj nice fly m8,may be you can give this fome a go for your poppers.you will find this in your local bunnings store,it comes in 3 sizes 6,10,15mm and 10m long so there are lot of options to make your poppers, nail polish and paint sticks to it pretty well so good luck. size=320http://www.fishyorkepeninsula.com/images/attachments/zkcwQnsV__foam.jpg[/img]

Hey Mickyj nice fly m8,may be you can give this fome a go for your poppers.you will find this in your local bunnings store,it comes in 3 sizes 6,10,15mm and 10m long so there are lot of options to make your poppers, nail polish and paint sticks to it pretty well so good luck.

thanks fishingpol thats the stuff Grubb was talking about :icon_e_biggrin: