Best crab cookers

What is the best crab cooker around,I am intrested in seeing some crab cooking ideas from some of the fishos on here and see who has the best one.I am looking in getting a crab cooker to cook my crabs so if any body can help me out that would be great.So lets see who has the best idea to cook crabs......BRING IT ON......Thanks guys Weedie.

I don't have a photo, and I'm too lazy to go out to the shed, pull the cooker down and take one, but, I use an old electric "boiler".This came from a hospital originally, and was used to boil up the linen, but it's perfect for crabs.Stainless steel bowl up on legs with a heating element underneath. Ya just fill it with water, plug it in, switch it on and wait, then it holds over 50 crabs at a time. When you are finished there is a drain tap at the bottom to let all the water out.At a guesstimate I'd say it'll hold anything up to about 50 litres of boiling water. It's sorta like the "industrial" version of the home crab cooker.