I was fishing the other night at West Lakes and this guy came up to me and said people that fish can't afford to buy fish :thumb:.I thought straight away what a load of shit and i responded to him saying people that buy fish are too lazy to fish :fishing:.What would you guys have said to him,Did i respond correctly.Lets find out Weedie. :D

If someone comes out of the blue with a comment like that, it is obviously designed to rile you up. My replies are numerous. Here's a coupla examples:

You're gonna look pretty funny eating corn on the cob....with no :censored: teeth!

Ya wont see ANY fishermen when I rip your eyeballs out and skull :censored: you to death!

You're correct! So how about I just rip your arms off, beat you to death with the soggy ends, and then I can :censored: off and hit the fish and chip shop! ;D

Of course the CORRECT response is to just ignore the inflamatory comment, be polite and defuse the situation.....or so my therapist tells me! ;)

I usualy don't react in a negative way and say "Oh yeah, why is that?"Then they usualy relax and we end up having a good conversation because they realise that they are making a fool of themselves. That is unless the guys a complete village idiot and then I would ring "The Undertaker" ;)