kingfish escape?

rats are good fun but a pain if you want to catch other fish {SMILIES_PATH}/sad.gif ,, mc that fish weight was about 90lb was caught a few seasons back in whyalla,,, rodman sorry about the brag but its the best fish i ever caught in my life so im making the most of it {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif,, Posted Image same fish tried to lift it but was to heavy {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif ,,, cheers freddyboy ,,, PS there were pics of the pens on other site will try to get premission to borrow them

thanks rodman {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif ,, took about an hour to land, {SMILIES_PATH}/tongue.gif boat stayed anchored we dident chase it i had 2 other people on boat to help me pull it into boat,,, i used 80lb line on a tld 50 and live squid,,, bit of a over kill i know but we fish the shallows here and there are a lot of obsticals to over come if you stay anchord ,, {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif cheers freddyboy

I have sold plenty of the penn sports rods over the years. I own a couple and think they are great value rods. If a penn sports 15-24kg can pull in kingys like that. There is your proof.You make me jealous Freddyboy.how did you find out about this site freddyboy????we love having you on our site and value your experience and input. {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif