My Sons can catch too

I got plenty mully stories to share been fishing for them 20+ years now...As far as changing my name when you score a 21.7kg ill change it for you. {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif

how big was the 21.7 kilo fish in (cm's) i managed one estimated 22,curius because mine was 134cm might not have been 22kilo maybe bigger or smaller in weight

Only Bream, took the young fella out for Bream with lures and ended up with baits also..I havent been very serious with my live baiting this year or last due to my back but have to get out and try soon most of mine are just schoolies nowadays by catch of breaming..Have to get serious again and catch me some livies for a all nighter at spot x

• 5 weeks later...

I have yet to score a over meter on lure so you guys are heads up on me there all mine were old school live baits.Caught plenty [hundreds] of schoolies on lure and plastic just nothing over the meter mark.Well done guys awesome stuff with over meter fish on lures all the hard work paid off... {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif Im envious of you both {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif