Saturday 27th of June

Savage wrote:

Just wondering how everyone went for those who were able to wet a line.

Cant speak for others, but I went by foot, to my car, then by motor vehicle to the ramp, at which point I exited my vehicle and went by foot to prepare the boat for launching, open the gates to the ramp and car park. Again, by foot back to the car, to reverse the whole rig down the ramp by motor vehicle. Once I was at the bottom I exited the car unhitched the boat and taking the bow line in hand, pushed it off the trailer, making my way by foot along the pontoon to a point that I was happy to tie the boat off. By foot still I made my way along the pontoon to the car where I then drove it up the ramp, across the road through the gate and reversed it into a spot where I hoped to be able to retrieve it later that morning. Locking the car, I exited the carpark, locking the gate behind me. I then checked that the coast was clear before negotiating the roadway I had to cross and then made my way to the second gate and locked that. Still on foot I proceeded down the ramp, onto the pontoon and towards my waiting craft.At this point, after starting and warming the motor I went by boat to my chosen spot and continued this format until my return to the pontoon at which point all of the above was done in reverse.Should I continue???