Daiwa Steez Hot Dog

Guest big lizard

Guest big lizard

Daiwa Steez Hot Dog rods anyone been lucky enough to have a play yet?????? Bloody Daiwa, i guess one of these will be finding it's way into the collection B)Steez Hot DogThis is one hot rod! Utilizing the X-torque design, the Hot Dog is the premium heavy duty spin rod perfect for throwing frogs into weedbeds for impoundment barramundi, soft jerk baits into Longtail tuna schools or swimming blades in the shallow reefs for snapper. The Hot Dog rod has a soft tip for casting light lures but incredible power to drag even the biggest fish from cover.Steez, the ultimate rods and reels from the world’s leading designer and manufacturer…Daiwa.Designed for Australia Thunderstorm features SVF Compile X graphite blank Power Junkie and Hot Dog features X-Torque SVF carbon blanks Tornado features Low Modulus blank Ratcheted Air-beam reel seats Fuji Titanium framed Silicone carbide new concept guides Air-foam grips – lighter, more sensitive and harder wearing than cork Laser engraved componentry Technique specific actions

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I fish holding my rod in my left hand, reeling with my right. So when fighting fish, my palm tends to loosten the reel seat. Having to swap hands and tighten them mid fight is anoyying as. Speaking of reel seats, does anyone know what the new sol 2's are sposed to have on them? apparently a far better rod than the old model...