Trying to catch Bream

Fellow Forum Members,This Poll in now closed, The winning location is [u:1omohpyh]West Lakes.[/color:1omohpyh][/u:1omohpyh] The date will be [u:1omohpyh]Sunday 2nd March from 8.00a.m.[/color:1omohpyh][/u:1omohpyh] till we finish, probably around noon with a sausage sizzle etc. 0715 is High tide of 1.30, the Low is 1258 of 0.75 of course you will have to add 1 hour to these times for daylight savings, so things should be in our favour for a change.I have never fished the lakes, as I am unfamiliar with the surroundings, I suggest we meet at the closest BBQ spot to the Southern end of West Lakes.You are welcome to bring along your family if you wish, your own armoury of weapons as well as bait & lures, what ever you wish, however as it is a Sunday morning please leave your dynamite at home.The reason I have picked the 2nd March,[/color:1omohpyh] is that I will be away at Pt Turton for a week from 18th till the 25th, so seeing that I am organizing this first one I get to choose the date. End of argument.You can reply if you are able to attend, apologise if you cant, or just show up on the day.

Guest Butters

looks like you had a problem there for sure mully.. {SMILIES_PATH}/rolleyes.gifi'll be trying again tonight for some mullys.. i hope i get as unlucky as you did {SMILIES_PATH}/tongue.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif

• 1 month later...

do they because they are,,, all of them are mulloway {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif if your suggesting im a liar and posting different angles then get a life and dont shit stir I dont need to pretend like others may do im a non bullshitter wouldn't even think to post the same pics over so you must have more experience in the matter...[one thing I hate is being called a liar or bullshit artist] anytime you would like to be shown how to catch fish let me know ill video the catches so you cannot be so rude.