Marinated sweet chlli Squid salad

I am guessing most of us all are from South Australia? If not here is a low down. We are now in our 8th consecutive day of over 30degrees, and for the next week it's predicted to be over 30's again. If your like me and hate eating heavy meals in hot weather here is a quick and easy meal idea that is light fresh and tasty. My husband and I really enjoyed this dish.You can buy the marinated squid freshly made up by John West in the cool section with all the meats at COLES for under $5.00 which will feed 2people[u:28sqeu7q]MARINATED SWEET CHILLI SQUID. [/u:28sqeu7q]This is such a quick dish all you need are some*** Green leafy lettuce leaves. Eg: Rocket, Oak, Cos or even buy the pre pared Asian leafy salad packs*** Your already freshly prepared squid in marinade [u:28sqeu7q]TO MAKE THIS DISH[/u:28sqeu7q]*** Toss your leafy greens into a big bowl.*** Heat your fry pan up on a high heat. Throw in your squid and keep tossing them about. These only take in between 1 - 2.5 minutes to cook. Once that is done throw in your squid into the bowl of leafy greens and give it a stir. Mixing the squid and greens together.After that serve into smaller bowls or plates and Walla your easy- light- summer dish is made