on line opinion. The state of the worlds fisheries

Totally agree its brutal what the dollar can do......makes one wonder what will be for our children, but one has too stay positive and that the message and movement, and tasks even from small identities such as this brilliant site, can make small steps in the right direction, information to the population is paramount and discussion can glean interesting directions and messages of which taken up by the right people can and do "take the message" to those souls that ,will listen and act acordingly.Tight lines to all and may i say a lesson learnt from projoe many years ago on catch and release, has left me in good stead, even for my own conscience.And its these lessons learnt, insignificant they may well be that must be passed on to the next generation, alas even that fact of whats been done is so daunting, its what can be done for the future for them", that is a focus for us all.small steps they may be, whatever you and I have learnt but i think they are lifechanging and important.us fishos are a community with a passion like no other...theres something new that keeps the spark burning every time one has a chance to pursue our addiction, these bring the memories we have had and bring stories to be recounted throughout life to whomever may listen HAHAHAH. our kids mostly lol, but the smiles are worth the rainy fishless sessions and experinces bring knowledge and from thses experiences lessons are learnt. And they are worth the patience sometomes required for our kids to be taught them in this "superfast vitual world"Wow kinda got carried away there.thanx for listening Tight lines and keep yer arses out of the waterSean :blush: