Who wants to go on a charter

Just thinking we should do a charter together as a bonding excercise and a bit of fun. Let me know if anyone is keen. If there's a few we'll work out where and when. I have a few contacts in the charter feild so i will see what i can do. a littla one day thing for around $150. Snapper, sharks and stuffPost back if you're keen

Just been talking to Reef Encounters this morning. These dudes are down at bottom of yorkes. They can do a pretty good deal for usand take us to a few better places like neptune. We can do an overnighter with like 6 or 7 of us and fish for some bbig big fish. He's talking around $200 for a 2 day and overnight. Thoughts on that one guys

Heres the latestI am getting the reef dude to do us up a price first.Date would be oct 5 6 and 7. Friday night sat and sundthe deal would be we travel up there friday after work. Stay at his accomodation friday night so we are all together and ready to go first thing. Travel out to some exotic destination and fish all day sat, Sat night, sun morning and come back sunday lunch. Drive home sunday arvo and sleep forever.We'll try keep the numbers small so we got more room to fish 6-8A have a shopping list of fish i ned to catch.1 blue groper2 Harlequin fish3 Nannygai4 blue morwong5 a shark big enough to eat butters

Guest Butters

yeah still should be right for me... my list will be pretty similar..nannys (my favourite fish for the dinner plate), mowies, gropers,snaps and Freds shark big enough to eat me...cant wait... see how the prices come back...

just a little update...Heard nothingWorked out the dates are over the long weekend so they will probably be booked way in advance so it will probably change again.September and October are generally very bad weather and winds so we'll have to wait and see what he comes back with.I'm itching to get out though. Anyone fancy a mini charter while we wait. ... Like cape jervis for a day.

just heard back from reef encountersthe package he came up with was8 peoplefriday night accom at pondefish all day satfish all sat night on boatfish all day sundaystay at ponde again sun nightdrive back mondaythe weekend i picked 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th is a long weekendhe knocked heaps off the price but we need 8 and it will be $500 each

• 5 weeks later...

thinking about a Charter on Absolute fishing charrters. Departing from glenelg and going over to tapley shoals for the day. Thinking Late Sept or Early October. Find out costs for yas. 30% deposit required for the booking.the website is http://www.absolutefishingcharters.com.au

phil my cous from the crash shop is the deckie on that one if you want i can see what he can do for us. if not im kee for reef encounters. chance of tuna and samsons. garenteed snaps and nannies too.