when was this made?

Guest shagging

Guest shagging

Just been going through all of my grandfathers old fishing rods and have found a telescopic rod im very interested in what brand it is (as there is no brand name markings on it) and cant ask my grandfather about its history as he is no longer with us.I cant work out how to post a pick so here is a breif description of the rod its totally brown with steal guides and i mean just steel there are no inners it has a steel rod seat and instead of a spongy grip it has white ribbed plastic it seems its from the stone age and is bloody heavy i realise without a pick its difficult and will try and rectify that problem,but if you have a clue to what it might be and how old? great :)

Guest shagging
shagging wrote:

Just been going through all of my grandfathers old fishing rods and have found a telescopic rod im very interested in what brand it is (as there is no brand name markings on it) and cant ask my grandfather about its history as he is no longer with us.I cant work out how to post a pick so here is a breif description of the rod its totally brown with steal guides and i mean just steel there are no inners it has a steel rod seat and instead of a spongy grip it has white ribbed plastic it seems its from the stone age and is bloody heavy i realise without a pick its difficult and will try and rectify that problem,but if you have a clue to what it might be and how old? great :)

and just too add it has to be over 20 ft once extended and has these markings from the handle to th first guide30...25...20...15...10...5..._