New to this site

Hello everybody, ive just found this site (thank christ) ,i used to be a regular on fish sa but the site seems to be down the last week etc.Does anybody know if it going to get up and running etc. Looking through the posts i noticed a few names from regular fish sa people.This site seems pretty good too im just curious if it has shut down. Any reply would be appreciated and i look forward to reading and contributing to this site thanks.

Hi kipper, welcome to the new site. I have had the same problems with that site. I sent their management an email asking what is going on but have not hada reply yet. I have noticed that most of the members on this site were on fishSA so this seems to be much the same as far as info goes. Just hope the upity moderators do not get a hold on here and spoil it like they did there.John.

Hi kipper,Tripod is trying to fix it after it crashed three weeks ago {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gifAbu

Just hope the upity moderators do not get a hold on here and spoil it like they did there.John.

{SMILIES_PATH}/undecided.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/undecided.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/undecided.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/lipsrsealed.gif