Bolt Cutters Ground

brenton wrote:

Beats me,refers to the big leatherjackets there i guess.I would think you might have enough spots to try. :laugh: cheers brenton

You're probably correct Brenton... it's the only spot I haven't got and just wanted to top off my collection :P:P:P Seriously tho' you only really need about 3 or 4 good working spots. Anymore than that and you just end up getting confused on where to fish on the day and if you miss out you always regret not fishing some other spot :S :( You're better off spending lot's of time working out the patterns of a few than chasing your tail all day and missing out

AFF, how many times when you're out on the water do you see boats zooming around all over the place pinging every boat in sight..... what good does it do them when they have all these pinged spots on the chartplotter and I doubt if they ever return back again 'cos next time they're out on the water they'll probaby do it all over again. They're much better off spending their time constructively and putting in the effort on a couple of spots in a recognised area as most of our fish are migratory and will of course move through there

Would help you out with Bolt cutters if I knew Fishie, but cant give what I dont have .Given the grounds name, I can only suggest you take some decent hooks :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:Fishie wrote:

AFF, how many times when you're out on the water do you see boats zooming around all over the place pinging every boat in sight..... what good does it do them when they have all these pinged spots on the chartplotter and I doubt if they ever return back again 'cos next time they're out on the water they'll probaby do it all over again. They're much better off spending their time constructively and putting in the effort on a couple of spots in a recognised area as most of our fish are migratory and will of course move through there

Hence the need for a diary :huh:;)B)