Didnt realise your Dad was involved, or I might have left this one alone!!! {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gifSeriously though, I have keept cod and I love em! That said they are pretty dosile and will hide most of the time, however watching them feed is great fun. Dont expect them to be swimming around too much as mostly they just sulk!Also carefully consider the size of tank to be used as if you do regular water changes (to reduce ammonia) and feed it a varied but high protein diet they can grow from 5cm to a foot i less than a year!Also NOTHING ELSE CAN BE KEPT unless you dont mind it being killed and eaten. Cod will kill just for the apparent fun of it!CrabMan, if your heart is set on it, go for it bro, but if you are open to suggestions then consider keeping a combination of Silver Perch and Australian Bass. Both are good feeders and will SMASH live food, but both will take quality pelets to and they tolerate one another to a much better extent that Cod and Callop.If I can help you with native fish keeping PM me.Yak

Guest Butters

Like Yak said.. majority of the time they will sit under a log or hide in a hole.. only when they want a feed they will come out for 15seconds of excitement..Awesome looking fish though.. {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif