Internet Tackle Not Covered By Warranty

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all,This is a notification we have received from Jarvis Walker regarding Warranty and Spare Parts on all their products. 24 November 2010Notice to Australian tackle retailers: Internet tackle not c

Bloody beautiful :woohoo: Too many people out there calling themselves Aussies and not supporting their home turf.Working in the marine industry i see so many sounder/GPS units come in for warranty th

Ferrari's waxed :woohoo: :woohoo: Jets full, plot course for the Kimberly captain :woohoo: :woohoo: 1000% markup is assuring me of that ;) ;) kids are at Scotch collegewifes on a beach in the Mediterranian sipping Margherittas :d/ Seriously guys, if I had nothing to lose ieTeam Daiwa Tournament Dealer :blush: Shimano Pro shop :blush: Membership to the best buying group in the Country, Tackleworld :ohmy: :ohmy: Naming rights of and access to "I Fish" & "Hooked on Tackleworld" :blink: I would copy & paste price lists up on here :evil: just to stuff it up the critics sideways :evil: The good old days of the 80's in tackle are far gone.Some of you may remember George & Ellis of SFS, they smashed the 80's & still went broke doing it :whistle: :whistle: The tackle industry of this day are running on GP figures 8 - 12% below those of the early 2000's, so, is the internet really affecting tackle retailers :huh::blink: you are well entitled to ask where I conjure this infinite wisdom from :whistle: Well, more recently having had an ATO random audit conducted :angry: and passing squeaky clean I may add for the knobs :woohoo: :woohoo: I can assure you, as so advised by the auditors, the accepted declared GP figure for the trade in retail is under 34% :SWhat that means for those that so far have cared to read isout of a (million dollars) $1,000,000 of turnover, that is $30,000 a week in Summer & $10,000 a week in Winter & trust me here not too many in Adelaide achieve this$360,000 profit is generated :whistle: :whistle: $90,000 of it goes to GST$50,000 for rent $30,000 for advertising$10,000 for insurance$4,000 for phones & internet$15,000 for powerwell profit is down to $161,000 so far & the list continuessponsoring eventsvehicle maintenancesecuritytheftperishablessignage upgradesbank fees on overdraftsloan payments for those on financeand the list goes on but wait I forgot something very important :whistle: :whistle: staff wages :woohoo: :woohoo: and even more important :blink: :blink: Proprietors wages B) B) are we getting it yet :woohoo: :woohoo: What do you reckon Spotter, 1onMepillie, Waterboy, have I summed it up somewhat accurately :huh: Now lets draw the comparison back to 2001 when GP figures were a little betterthe same $1,000,000 generated $440,000 in profit :blink: leaving the Proprietor in a little better shape than todays stalwarts then let us not forget back then, no GST :whistle: :whistle: SOMEWHAT DIFFERENT TO TODAY, HUH :clap: :clap: No I'm not for sale just yet, I need a new WRX :woohoo: :woohoo: I reckon a few around me may fall over in time to come & the fruits of my effort shall return & at the very least hunting will carry me thru ;) ;) Oh, Jack, every packet of Vegetables I buy from Woolworths is methodically flipped over to see the country of origin, let me say sometimes its an effort to find Australian & the next time I leave the Chinese peas in the freezer won't be the first ;) Keep up the good work, your opinion is appreciated and next time in make yourself known to take ownership of a $20 voucher ;) Rant overFinatic

You only claim it back if you've bought $660,000 worth of stock ;) and let me tell you there ain't a whole lot of that happening right nowmost stores in Adelaide haven't yet paid their Xmas accounts :woohoo: :woohoo: but, the GST still came due 4 days ago :evil: :evil: and my bet is plenty of it didn't get paid either :blink::blush: Winter is coming :huh::rain: :rain: Fuels about to hit $1.50 plus :whistle: I'm going shootin' ;) ;) Finatic :whistle: