Came across a book the other day "Snapper Secrets" by Steve Cooper. Has a handy section that gives some GPS marks for most states (including us lol) Has the usual snapper info but i though beginners may find the marks handy to have-being a land based fisherman im afraid the book has little to offer

Hey Spog! I've got the book. I agree that the LB side of things in this state are not represented except for a couple of spots near Wallaroo. I've read the book cover to cover and there is a lot of valuable information. Most of the researched information is for Port Phillip Bay but it shouldn't be too much different here. All in all, it cost me 30 bucks but I think its well worth the spend.

Steve Cooper is a fishing reporter for the Herold Newspaper in Melbourne. A customer sent us a page from last Sundays (9th January) paper which was a full page feature on Wallaroo and Snapper fishing with Jim Harris. These features in interstate newspapers are great for tourism for this area. The Vics love big fish and will travel over here and spend their money to get them.I have tried to find a link to the report on the net but i was unsuccessful. It was called Tiddlers to Trophies if anyone is cleaver enough to find the link.