An old friend has been replaced!

I have just returned from the onkaparinga river where i was flyfishing for Bream with my new Loomis Crosscurrent GLX 6wt, its a bloody ripper, cast like a dream only caught a small 25cm bream but was fun all the same. I also bought one of the new scientific Angler Sharkskin flylines which also worked a treat through the new rod:woohoo: B):) have had to wait a while for it to come out of the states as my friends at Shimano dont actually stock the 6wt in the crosscurrent but the wait was worth it.As for the old friend being replaced thats a loomis GL3 6wt have had a lot of fun over the years with the old stick hundreds of bream, a few rainbow trout, big big carp & lots of other aquatic finney species but both rods will now have home in my collection of quality flyrods .:cheer: :)

nice outfit, i also have the glx cc in 9wt its a great rod.the stream dance glx is what i use for bream and trout in a 5# and funny enough in the wind with a sharkskin it throws a line better than any of my rods.just a pitty about the expiditer warranty though.however i get mine from the states and i just send it back to the shop and its the same as it used to be in oz before shimano stuffed them up.