Found these on ebay, just had 2 packs rock up today, they seem all rightIncluding postage from the UK they set me back 6.50 for 3 tapered leaders.... Wouldn't pay that much for one of them - so I've been tying my own on occassions, but at this price I reckon its a winner!http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FLY-FISHING-TAPERED-LEADER-9-Ft-6X-Trout-3PACK-UK-/400044425231?pt=UK_SportingGoods_FishingAcces_RL&hash=item5d2481800fIf I get them out to fish with and they're crap.... Well live and learn.

I use Lionel from this site in NZwww.flysite.co.nz/index.paHis leaders are a little more expensive than this site but I can't fault them. His flies are really cheap, I've caught loads of fish on them over here in the ACT/NSW region. I pretty much buy the bulk of my flies from him.3.5 Ib is probably a little lite on for the lakes and larger rivers over this way but looks like just what I need for the lil stream and creek fish.Don't forget you can always start with a heavy leader and tie on an ultra lite tippett if need be.Cheers 1fish :boot: