info on soft plastics

hi, i am think of buying these s/ps http://i23.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/e8/f7/f9d3_1.JPG ,]has anyone use them for bream before and are they anygood.also when using s/ps like the one in the link can you cast and leave those s/ps in the water like bait or do u have to cast it back in so it simulates moving bait for the fish.can u attach the s/p onto any hook or does it have to be a jig hook and lastly do u use a sinker and if so do u just attach the sinker like u would when using prawn bait.thanks

has anyone use them for bream before and are they anygood.

Yes plenty have used those types of SP's for Bream and with good success :icon_e_wink:

also when using s/ps like the one in the link can you cast and leave those s/ps in the water like bait or do u have to cast it back in so it simulates moving bait for the fish.

With this type of SP you have to do a lift and wind retrieve, you cast out, let it sink, wind up the slack, lift the rod tip, let it sink, wind up the slack, and so on. This type of SP requires movement to get the tail twirling. :icon_e_biggrin:

can u attach the s/p onto any hook or does it have to be a jig hook

You need a jig head so the SP sinks and gives the tail some action.

do u use a sinker

No :icon_e_ugeek:Come along to the Strike & Hook Bream social day and I'll be there helping the land based Bream fisho's, along with 'Cookie' from the ST Kilda Tackle and Tucker and many top Bream anglers in their boats. So come along and we'd be more than happy to show ya :icon_e_wink:http://www.strikehook.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=1346.0