Exmouth WA Sportsfishing next month

Lucky Bugger!I've not been there before but have obviously read a lot about it in Fishing Mags. Everything from large Marlin, Tuna, queenies, trevally, mackeral, sharks to various reef fish.You going on a charter, land based, towing a boat or got relatives up there?What sort of tackle are you taking?From my limited experience of fishing in the tropics i've found that no live bait is too big and just about any specie will do.

cheers boys going ona 3 day charter.he runs Saltigas and Tiagras and certates so his got it quality well covered.il just take my new 2010 4500 Saltiga and see how that goes.spoek to the chater bloke he said the water temperature is still 28 degress thats crayz and that the fish r going off ther head only 3km of shore from gts to marlinamazin fishin. only booked it last minute and only total of 4 people can go out which is good.

ay fellas next month have bookd to goo up to WA in Exmouth doing a 3 day charter with maximum of 4 people only which i think is good.very good price too and the fishing is going crayz there at the moment the current water temperature is still 26-28 degrees thats so hot. going to be targeting big Gt's all trevally golden spotted etc. queenfish sail fish cobia marlin big cod and heaps more fish.just wondering has many people fished there before and what you experinces are.for 3 days fishin per person it works out to avery cheap id say $875 especially for all these species of fis.just finding it hard to find people who wont bail out.with flights and accomadtion plus 3 days fishing its only $2100 which is think is very good price.so hope all goes well and not sure if i have this topic in thr right section so moderators feel free to move it if its in the rong section.cheers boys i need to book every thign soon and so far onli have 2 peopl me and my cousin so maybe spots avliable for serious people . where both 21 years of age . system error PM me if you wana come got 2 spots left at the momentdates are 15th july to 20th july