Great Grey Submarines DVD

Hey guys,Am super keen to get hold of this for a watch, wondered if anyone with a kind heart who may happen to own a copy they could lend me for a night or two?Will be treated with utmost care and respect, I just don't have the spare $30 to buy it at the mo with everything else 'fishing' I'm buying to get myself started and kitted out :)If not, no hassle, never hurts to ask :)Cheers,- Woody

I assume this geat grey submarines dvd is about great white sharks?

Nah its filmed in Victoria and is about BIG gummies.Woodies got a hankering to get himself a gummy..and not an old granny with no teef.
hahaha those silly vics calling gummy sharks great grey submarines.I'll take them to the neptune islands and show them what real great grey submarines look like!

Neptunes011.JPG

Neptunes014.JPG

Neptunes023.JPG

Neptunes033.JPG

Neptunes038.JPG

Cheers fellas.The shark cage diving boats go to the neptunes everyday so the white sharks are on tap down there.They've learn't that they'll get fed everyday so they just hang around.I don't go there to specifically to look at the sharks but if i'm around that area fishing its always worth stopping by for a look.They're very inquisitive and will come around the boat for a look.Must admit i still poo my pants a little bit due to their size but as long as you don't berley them (which is illegal)then they just swim calmly around the boat.

Nanman' date=' do you think it would be safe to swim with this in your spot off the neptunes?? :huh::huh: [attachment=5524']sea-life-bean-bags-seal-pup-342.jpg[/attachment]

hehe na give that a miss!
Wait wait wait! I thought it WAS how to hook me up some stale nanna meat? Ah dang :(
The gummies are tasty' date=' but the Nanna's are fowl. :huh::huh: :ohmy:[/quote']sounds like you are "experienced" in the "tasting of nanna's" :whistle: not going to ask How?,When?,Who?,Where? and most importantly Why? :sick: each to their own I guess...........