Weather Map is looking good!

Gday, Well it's finally looking like fri sat and maybe a bit of sunday will be light N.E to Northerly. :woohoo: Going to head up to the 42 and see where I can nab a mullie or gummy. Wondering what everyone else was planning? Will be good to drop a line without the wind in my face for a change :clap::clap::clap: :woohoo:

G'day GDKYeah its about time we had some nice weekend weather to look forward to. Sux going through the working week knowing that the weekend weather is going to be terrible.Assumming the weather and swell remain stable as predicted i'm going to take the boat out for some deep water bottom bouncing. Hopefully get a few nannygai, morwong etc.

Gday Nan, Yeh it's looking good so far, Swell looks as if it will drop out and the wind is forecast for northerly to 15knots (sat arvo and thats at point sir isacc so anywhere east of there and you're stylin'..... Hope you get on to them..... ;)