Wow, what a great effort

Thats why i would never join a game fishing club.Just can't stand people killing marine life for no other reason than the ego thrill of weighing it.Shits me to tears and greenies thrive on it.Anything that is way to big to eat should be released. Mercury filled super breeders unsuitable for eating should not be killed.Give anglers such a bad name.Don't get me wrong its a fantastic effort to have caught it on 6kg line but at least release it unharmed.

Thats why i would never join a game fishing club.Just can't stand people killing marine life for no other reason than the ego thrill of weighing it.Shits me to tears and greenies thrive on it.Anything that is way to big to eat should be released. Mercury filled super breeders unsuitable for eating should not be killed.Give anglers such a bad name.Don't get me wrong its a fantastic effort to have caught it on 6kg line but at least release it unharmed.

Hey I agree Nanman, release it, I was more impressed at the control of catching a fish over 40 times the breaking strain. I for one have offen shot :unsure: to early on smaller fish with bigger breaking strains, I posted not so much for a C&R v Kill debate as being impressed with the angler, even if you follow it with a boat, still a great angling effort.Dame

Its not rocket science catching massive fish on super light line. Just takes a smooth drag and a lot of patience.Quiet often these people use incredibly long heavy leaders and have the boat chase the fish until such time as someone can grab the leader.

Anything that is way to big to eat should be released. Mercury filled super breeders unsuitable for eating should not be killed.Give anglers such a bad name.

Too Right Nanman!!! Just as bad as keeping a Metre Plus Barra or a Huge Flatty! :angry::angry: On a happier note this certainly is a good effort on light gear. The other day I was reading an American Article saying that a man stopped a 106Kg Marlin on 1Kg Line!!Article Link Here: http://www.worldrecordsacademy.org/hobbies/largest_fish_caught_on_1kg_line_world_record_set_by_Guy_Jacobsen_80167.htmCheers TT.