Gday.A cold has kept me indoors and away from work. With a bit of looking here and there I have seeded a thought of upgrading the drag on a few of my reels.I know reel servicing and repairs can be achieved through some of the many good tackle shops we have here in Adelaide but I stubbornly want to have a go at it myself as a bit of a challenge.The reels I'm going to have a go at are a Shimano Stradic 3000FE and a Daiwa SOL 2500.I know that these reels are not really in the range of those that need a drag upgrade for stopping power, I'm looking to gain a bit more smoothness out of the drags on these reels.After some reading and researching I'm confident on actually how do go about it but the slight obstacle that exists is actually scourcing the required parts.Does anyone have any ideas about getting my hands on the Carbontex washers that I'll need?And does anyone have any other general info on drag washer upgrades?Thanks very much.Cheers.