My New Stick - Seagate Hirimassa 63s

Hey guys, after taking one look at this stick and loading it up gently, as I never like to load up rods fully in the shop in case one goes bang on me, I was in love and had to buy it.I looked at the new Saltiga 2010 and although great they dont make the 63s in a PE4 any more and have upgraded the Saltiga's rating to PE5 and beefed the jig weight up to 200-300gram making it a bit of a broom stick...but beast of a KINGIE ROD.ANYWAY, with new stick in hand - The absolutely beautifull seagate, now sits front row on my rod rack.Cant wait to get out and use it.Looks to be a great replacement of my old stick and if what the boys at R&A's are saying, they are the bomb and selling like hot cakes. Really they were right when they said come down and check one out as you will be very surprised. That I was. :fishing::fishing::boot::fishing::boot::fishing::fishing::boot::fishing: oh by the way this new rod is my new Baitstick/livebait rod for Big reds.Anyone else own one or used one yet!

Should have loaded it up man. It would have sucked it up no question! From what I have seen, the Seagate Hiramasa has power to burn. Can't say I've used one or actually seen one in action, but when you find a rod in the tackle shop that feels like that one did, you just know it's got the goods. Besides, I'm sure I will see it in action on Sunday!