Merry Christmas all

Merry Christmas to all' date=' may your stockings be filled with lures and all good things fishing. [/quote']Thanks PL, and same to you :) Our lead up to Xmas has been interesting to say the least :whistle: The favorite white fluffy rabbit decided to cash in her carrots w/end b4 last for a start,shortly followed by our PC having a terminal failure of the frizzle kind :pinch: The day after that, my work car decided it was time for the starter motor to give in to the 200thou Ks its been going for. Being xmas Ive been pretty flat chat too :pinch: :vomit: This was followed shortly after by the pump on our tank that feeds into the house wanting to run continuously, so thats a job for tomorrow. Then after finding the shower wasnt going this morning b4 heading out for the day, we found my other halfs car didnt want to start ( vapor locked ).We then came home to find water running off our roof, so time to have the water heater looked at too :huh::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink: After chatting to SL tonight I think I might just drive the car into the front of the house as hard as I can, make sure it all catches fire and be done with it all :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: Any other sugestions :c :c :c Maybe Next Xmas might be better :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: