Editing Software?

Hey Guys. Just a quick question.Does anyone have any suggestions on a free Photo Editing Software? I have some great Macro and Panorama Shots that I have taken recently and would really would like to muck around with things like Emphasis on Colour, Sharpness etc. I do already know about Photoshop so no need to suggest that one. But any suggestions would be so greatly appreciated.Cheers guys TT.

Thanks a heap guys for all the suggestions!Have just downloaded GIMP and looks the goods!I also had a muck around with Picnik Bjorn.Tell what you guys think and any feedback would be great. Bare in mind this is my first go; so be kind. Attached is a basic Macro Flower Head shot. This photo was taken on a Fujifilm EXR, the Macro isn't very close in as this is not a SLR Camera. But still looks okay I think. (First is unedited, second is edited using Picnik.)

2011-12-3010.05.22.jpg

Edit.jpg

Oh yeah Gimp, forgot about that one.Photo's turned out pretty good. Like what you've done with the weed, amazing what playing with the saturation and contrast can do. Not sure what settings the programs have that you used but in Photoshop I always play around with the levels, gives you more control for changing the contrast as you can change the dark, light and mid tones separately.Good stuff, I look forward to seeing some fishy pics :P