Sony TX10

Hi everyone, first time poster.I just thought I'd mention my new camera from the waterproof/compact line. As much as I love using my SLR (an old canon 450d), it can be a pain to lug around on fishing trips. I was recently in the market for something I can shove in my pocket, and not have to worry about handling on the water. It's a ripper of a little camera, a hugh improvement on the early first generation of compact waterproof cameras which I have used with before. After a long trip of salt water splash, handling with fish slime or even dropping it in the sand or water you can just rinse it off under the tap and it's good to go. Haven't yet tried out using it underwater.

DSC00245.jpg

DSC00290.jpg

DSC00288.jpg

Hi Kai,I have a little "Olympus UTough" camera which is good for 3 metres depth and I've been really pleased with it.I have had a bit of success with hand held shots from the bank side but as you can imagine it's real tricky trying to frame the shots so I just go trigger happy and rattle a load off and hope one or two might come good which they sometimes do. http://www.strikehook.com/forum/23-freshwater-fishing/189424-call-that-a-safwaa-golden